When it comes to being the best in the world, we come to two contenders. Portugese sensation Christiano Ronaldo and the Argentine magician Leo Messi. No one can get and give the perfect answer about who is the best one of our generation. But, for me Leo Messi is the best one now. Not just by the number of Ballon D 'Ors and trophies he has, but the way of play also decides Messi as the best one for me. The way of play, the way of uplifting your team from crisis, the way of turning your haters into praisers, the way of providing us immense pleasure through tight gameplay... Ohh! I'm getting goosebumps when I'm going through this one. Quite clearly, Messi has got 'em all. Ronaldo on the other hand is a player whom I respect alot. Anyone can barely imagine having all those qualities like he does. Scoring goals at regular basis, alot of hattricks, a lot of hardwork and strength are the aspects, which make Ronaldo for me. Frankly, I used to love the Ronaldo playing for Man United. Now, in my view, his game has become more physical, unlike technical when he was at Man United. That's the main reason behind nine redcards wearing the Madrid shirt. However, if we look at Messi, a short and stout one, is very much disciplined on the pitch. With no red cards conceeded in club career, Messi has managed to be on the clean side. Messi is a genius. Trust me, he's a god. Not only good at scoring goals, but even better at creating chances, providing assists, keeping the possesion and supporting the whole Barca play. I had never seen a player like this man and think will never get a chance to in coming days. So, I wanna see this player playing live on the football field some day. According to me, Messi-Ronaldo comparison in digits are as:
~SPEED = CR7:95>94:LM10
~STRENGTH= CR7:85>74:LM10
~FINISHING= CR7=LM10=94
~MENTALITY= LM10:91>80:CR7
~PASSING= LM10:92>82:CR7
~DRIBBLING= LM10:95>86:CR7
OVERALL: Leo Messi : 95 Cris Ronaldo : 93
#truth_being_told
#Proud_Messianic
#Sudesh_Baniya_Writes
No comments:
Post a Comment